Touratech Suspension shock absorber for KTM 790 Adventure / KTM 890 Adventure from 2019 type Level2 / Explore
The Level2 / Explore shock absorber for the KTM 790 Adventure / KTM 890 Adventure is the right choice for long distance riding and touring use. This type of shock absorber offers a large adjustment range with plenty of reserves to meet the demands of motorbike travel. Its floating piston design, hydraulic preload and fine damping adjustment enable a more suitable suspension setup for different loading conditions than is possible with the bike manufacturer’s standard components. You can easily and quickly restore the bike’s balance via a hand wheel that adjusts the hydraulic spring preload. The damping setting on this Level2 / Explore shock allows the necessary degree of control over the bump and rebound to adjust the shock absorber to suit your individual ride comfort requirements.
Facts at a glance:
- This shock absorber is configured and adjusted ready for use based on our experience with the KTM 790 Adventure / KTM 890 Adventure.
- The parameters are: vehicle weight / shock absorber pivot point / design constraints / test rides.
- This shock absorber is designed for a rider’s weight including luggage of up to 100 kg.
- As with all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be modified together.
A shock absorber that makes it easy and convenient to adjust your bike for different loading conditions.
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-mount shock absorber.
- General Operating License
- Mounting instructions / user manual
The basic setup fitted here is designed for riders up to 100 kg additional luggage. Modifications are possible for a heavier rider (more than 100 kg) and/or if the bike is usually ridden with a passenger / with luggage. In this case, we individually modify the shock absorber to meet your needs. Please use our suspension check and send us the completed form.
If you have any further questions, we will be happy to advise you. Contact us.
|Delivery||Delivery 3 - 5 days|
|Model||890 Adventure, 790 Adventure|
|Model year from||2019|